Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My new budget site

So I might be a little late with this one but like I always say better late then never! Last night I was online catching up on a few things and I ran across a site (which I fell in love with!) and she had written about a site called mint.com. I had never heard of this (I know pretty bad since I do have an accounting degree) and thought I would check it out. I am in love with it!! I do our monthly and yearly budget and finances on the computer with Excel. I spend hours weekly working on it, last night I spent 5 minutes typing in accounts and bam within seconds it was done for me on the screen! WOW! I love it! I can even send it to my husbands phone so he has it with him at all times. No more wasting time on the computer typing in and editing everything. I even set up goals for reducing our debt ASAP and saving for college for the kids. The site will email you with different alerts and will definitely hold you accountable for everything! I love it! If you are really into saving money and living on a budget you need to check this site out! Mint.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW WEBSITE

We've moved!! Our blog grew out of this platform and I'm so excited to have you follow us over to our new site! So many new thin...