Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another Cash Back!

I you follow me or read some of my posts you know that I LOVE ebates! I love that I get money when I have to shop online (and really what SAHM wants to pack up all the kids to run to the store all the time!!). I also love Amazon. I have been upset for years that I can't shop with both! Well I have found a way to! It's called offermatic.com. I wrote a post before about this site. I signed up the one time and never really went back to the site again. The other day I received an email from them about cash back offers. So last night when I wanted to purchase something online from Amazon I ran over to offermatic.com and checked it out. Sure enough I can receive 2% cash back on all my Amazon.com purchases!! YAY!!!I couldn't be more excited. So for all you that are in love with receiving cash back (it's really like getting paid to shop online) check out offermatic.com. And as a bonus for you to go and sign up, you get an introductory offer, like $5 off $10 at Target. So head on over and sign up and enjoy some great offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW WEBSITE

We've moved!! Our blog grew out of this platform and I'm so excited to have you follow us over to our new site! So many new thin...