Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All You magazine

While my family and I were on vacation last month my MIL brought a magazine with her. I was bored the first evening while everyone was playing with the kids that I picked it up and started looking through it. I had heard of this magazine before on coupon blogs but never really thought anything of it. Well this magazine is a coupon freaks heaven! There are pages of coupons and sometimes for free items. It's great. So last night I was on another coupon site (I love to read them) and she had written about the All You magazine. She had commented that she doesn't support buying magazines because it's a waste of money but that she loved this magazine too. She forked out the money and bought a subscription, mainly for the coupons. She stated (and I'm using her because I didn't sit down and add them up myself) you can score $80 to $100 worth of coupons in one magazine! Now that is heaven to me!
So I searched the Internet last night looking for the best deal for the All You magazine subscription. I found that if I use offermatic.com (I just posted something about this!) for the 2% cash back for Amazon, and then purchased a 2 year subscription for $34.00 this was the best deal. I was getting each magazine for $1.42, plus I will get the 2% back on my credit card (which is only $.68 but in the end this brings each magazine down to $1.39 each!).
So I bought the 2 year subscription and I can't wait until my first magazine comes in the mail. I will be cutting out coupons, matching them up and saving even more at the store!!

**For all my "Green" readers, we don't get magazines in the mail. I think they are a waste of paper, so I weighed this decision big time before I bought the magazine. I figured that I would be saving a ton and in the end the magazine will  be in my recycle bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW WEBSITE

We've moved!! Our blog grew out of this platform and I'm so excited to have you follow us over to our new site! So many new thin...