Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ruffle and Bow Ties

Once again it has been awhile since I have posted anything to the blog! I find I don't have much time during the day to get on the computer. I am still looking for great deals and using my coupons, so I haven't stopped! I promise I will begin soon and try and keep more up to date with things!

But my time isn't spent on the couch watching TV (show me a SAHM who can spend her days doing just that!). I have been sewing A LOT. I have completed some orders for clothing for friend's and I have even sold a few items online. Yep, that's right I opened a store on etsy.com. I was really reluctant at first but I took the time and set it up. Within a week I got my first order. My store isn't popular yet so I don't have a ton of traffic, but it's there. I post items to the store when I can but most of the things I make are custom orders anyways. I have had a number of people ask me to open a Facebook page so they don't have to deal with the etsy portion of buying items. I have to say I haven't gotten there yet. For friends I will make anything they want, but I don't think I am ready for a bunch of orders at once...which I am scared FB will do. So for right now I am just on etsy.com. So come by and visit, take a look and browse and let me know if you need anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW WEBSITE

We've moved!! Our blog grew out of this platform and I'm so excited to have you follow us over to our new site! So many new thin...