Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Swagbucks?

I have seen posts on most of the blogs I read about saving money on Swagbucks. I never have been interested in checking it out until today when I had some extra time (very rare in my house!) on the computer. I headed over there and signed up. I am still learning the ropes and trying to figure out how it all works. I understand that I earn points a ton of different ways and then I can redeem them for ??? My thoughts were that it was a way to save money, but a lot of the ways to earn points is to spend too. I'm not sold on this whole thing yet, but I will continue to work with it for a couple of weeks and keep you posted on my thoughts!

I understand that there are still some other sites out there that work like Swagbucks. Please give me your input, what sites are you using and what do you like or dislike about them? Like most SAHMs I don't get a ton of time to spend in front of a computer. Do you have to be sitting in front of the computer all day trying to earn points? Let's discuss this below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW WEBSITE

We've moved!! Our blog grew out of this platform and I'm so excited to have you follow us over to our new site! So many new thin...