Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sewing Pictures

I promised awhile back that I would post pictures of items I have been working on...I know I am slow! Anyways, below are some of the items I have done the past couple of months. Most of these you can find at my esty shop, Ruffles and Bow Ties.

This is a group of sibling matching outfits I made a friend. 2 girl pillowcase/tie dresses and a boys JonJon. They are adorable!

This is a ruffle top I created for my daughter. I also made a sibling set of 3 of these but they were dresses.

Minnie Pillowcase/Tie dress I made my daughter for our trip to Disney this past Spring. She loves it!

Baby gift set I made a Sorority sister as a gift. It included the ladybug burp cloth and bib...

And this adorable Ladybug Tag Blankie! It was so soft and adorable!

Custom Firetruck baby gift set which included a burp cloth and bib.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW WEBSITE

We've moved!! Our blog grew out of this platform and I'm so excited to have you follow us over to our new site! So many new thin...