Friday, February 11, 2011

My Favorite Baby Products

Here is a list of most of my favorite baby products! When at all possible we use all natural, organic products and all products are BPA free! And of course as our youngest continues to grow my list will too!

Earth's Best Organic Infant Formula, with Iron, 25.75 oz. Make 190 fl oz

Nature babycare Eco-Sensitive Fragrance-Free Wipes, 70-count Boxes (Pack of 10)
I love that these wipes are biodegradable so they break down pretty fast (also compost!). In addition, there are no chemicals in these wipes. You can use these on a rash bottom and it won't burn because there is no alcohol what so ever! (and they work well for mommy to when you need to wash your face in a rush!)
Nature Baby care diapers
Before we switched to cloth diapers we used these diapers. They work great, don't leak and don't have any chemicals to harm baby's skin. In addition, they break down very fast, so they won't sit in a landfill forever. We continue to use these when we are on vacation, because it's hard to travel with cloth diapers!


California Baby Calming Shampoo and Body Wash - 17.5 oz.
I love this wash! It smells great and it does not contain any Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or DEA. Everything they use in their washes are completely biodegradable. It washes out great from baby's hair and it's also tear free!

California Baby Calendula Cream
We started using another baby lotion on our newborn when he was born and he started with a rash on his face every time we used it. Then he began to have very dry skin on his checks and I heard from someone to use a Calendula type lotion. Of course I turned to California Baby because I like the company and what it stands for and we have never had any problem with their products. This cream is expensive but you only use a very small amount! And it works wonders!

California Baby Calendula Everyday Lotion
Because I liked the cream so much I searched for the everyday lotion and found it! I love this lotion and use it all the time on our baby boy. And he smells great with it on!

Philips AVENT BPA Free Bottle, 9 Ounce, Dual Pack
I did a ton of research on everything under the sun before I delivered my last baby. I wanted everything to be the healthiest and best for him. I know your answer would be to breastfeed but I choose not to with any of them. So I wanted the best bottles. My first choice would have been glass bottles, but with 2 older siblings I didn't think it would be the best (safest) choice. So instead we chose to go with these bottles. They work great, cleanup well and best of all they are BPA free! These bottles can also be converted into sippy cups for great transitions!


Boudreaux's Butt Paste, Diaper Rash Ointment, Tube 4 oz (113 g)
My mom introduced me to this butt paste with my first child 10 years ago and I feel in love with it. This butt cream has oatmeal in it (that's why it's brown) so it won't burn open wounds on baby's bottom. It will clear up a rash within hours. I have tubes of this in the diaper bag, on the changing table and in the bathroom. It works wonders even on older children who may suffer from an occasional UTI.

HAPPYBABY Organic Puffs, Banana Puffs, 2.1-Ounce Containers (Pack of 6)
We have only started recently buying any baby food. I started our youngest on baby food when he was 7 months. I waited because we went out of town for 2 weeks and I didn't want to have to worry about food. We make all our baby food for him, but just recently started to buy an occasional baby food. The main reason because we are going out of town soon and I needed to figure out what to do. I love everything about Happy Baby. They don't over process the food meaning it has as much nutrients as it could, being healthier for baby. The food comes in a funny looking pouch, but the food doesn't need to be heated up and the pouch is BPA free. The company was started by a mom wanting the best for her baby and still believes in the same values. Our son loved these puffs (until he started eating real food!) and now he likes the food (that he occasionally gets!).

Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Rice Cereal, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

Euro-Pro Ninja Master Prep Blender and Food Processor, Blue
I just wrote a post on our homemade baby food experience. My parents purchased this blender for me while I was pregnant last year for Christmas. My mom knew I wanted to make our baby food and she heard this was one of the best ones. I have to agree! It works great! Before baby came along I used it to make smoothies for my daughters and I. My husband has pureed potatoes for cream of potato soap. It really is a great blender for not just making baby food but for everyday kitchen purposes!

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving our lambskin we got from http://www.sheepskinfurs.com/16-baby-sheepskin. The thing fits everywhere and our little one just adores it.

    ReplyDelete

NEW WEBSITE

We've moved!! Our blog grew out of this platform and I'm so excited to have you follow us over to our new site! So many new thin...