Thursday, February 3, 2011

Our Green Lifestyle

Over the past couple of years my husband and I agreed to start living a greener lifestyle. I did the research on everything I could think of to learn everything I could on the subject. There wasn't a specific area in our lives we wanted green, we wanted to live every aspect of our lives as eco friendly as we could. So over the years we have changed shampoo, soap, cleaning supplies, laundry detergent, food, diapers, even toilet paper! It's actually been kind of fun doing this. I have to be honest though, it's not the cheapest thing to do! In fact a lot of the greener, natural products are the more expensive ones. But I have done my research and bought the cheapest ones I could. I feel so much better as a person and mother knowing that I am giving my kids the healthest life and cleaner earth to live. I hope through this blog I can share my favorite products as well as some of the ways we try to live a greener lifestyle! And don't forget to share with me some of your ways you live a greener healthier lifestyle! Remember we always continue to learn and I love to learn from my readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW WEBSITE

We've moved!! Our blog grew out of this platform and I'm so excited to have you follow us over to our new site! So many new thin...